Friday, April 6

For A While

Dh lama giler rasa tak update this blog. Well, I have being very busy lately. Busy with the ASSignments, Camping trip, School Based Experienced and etc. Thank God it's all come to an end by next monday :)


But after this I really need to focus on the quizzes and final examination. My foundation examination grades was not so good if I compare it with my friends. Malu doe!


This semester lots of things happened. And I am very grateful that all of this incidents happened to me. It taught me to be more mature, more human(bleh ke tulis cmni?),  and keep me strong.


And this semester also I'm well aware who are my friends and who are my foes. Thanks to my friends especially my best friends(sape yg trse dye kwn baik ak laa) that always been there for me for all reasons and keep supporting me and help me keep my head up. And to my enemies, thanks for making me stronger. FUCK to all of you that always making a BULLCRAP in front of my face and not to forget those pretentious people, FUCK you too!!


So far, Alhamdulillah I managed to survived with all the 'tasks'. What doesn't kill make you stronger by kelly clarkson is sooo inspiring to me.


That's all for now peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment